Sunday 10 September 2017

Hydrangeas, roses and a chippy

I noticed a really exuberant hydrangea bush/tree across the street in a neighbour's beautiful garden so I headed over.


But first our little rose of sharon bush that's thinking it doesn't need leaves like a magnolia tree. Hope it makes a come back.








Across the street now.




































































Heading towards home


Noticed some wild roses on a street corner.





Playing with settings













The roses behind our building have made a comeback.


I'd like to try to get the orange leaves behind the roses again like I did a few years ago. They are just starting to change.











Our building's garden:

 
















Harry was in the mood for a huge walk!




There is always time to cloud watch on a cat walk.


Do you see the plane?





Blurry because I was now being pulled along by a cat.


We have come to the back yard of a house where they feed birds and squirrels and Harry could sit there for hours.


However sitting is still not my super power so we argue a lot. ie he ignores me.










But he's darn cute.



And yep we sat here for a long time.







Because truly, grates are the best place to meditate!







Just a few from today and we're done. Whew!



























No comments:

Post a Comment