Friday 3 November 2017

Outside!

I'm not going to lie it's been a pretty boring time here. A time with not a lot to report except slow and steady healing and a struggle to learn to wear pants and a catheter at the same time.

Today I managed it long enough to go outside and take a few pictures.


Proud of my fuchsia plant for continuing to try.





























































On Wednesday on the way to the clinic we drove by the new gazebo. I think it will still get a lid but I like it so far.





After the clinic we picked up some treats. A wimpy's burger so big I got four meals from it.




And we opened a really fun package from Scotland!



Lizzy put a lot of time and love into this card!




Interesting name - boiled sweets - but we liked the taste.


Last week we had a fun Halloween bingo party here in my building and I took a few pictures. These folks are my friends and neighbours not people at the nursing home so I think its ok to show them here.

























Such good sports! Even my catheter bag had a costume!


No comments:

Post a Comment