Wednesday 11 December 2019

A Moments Reprieve


Ladies and gentlemen I bought the mustard! It was especially gratifying to buy it after my appointment with the radiation doctor today. She feels the recent scan was done much too soon and has scheduled another for mid January when the radiation results will be more accurate. Barring unforeseen circumstances and judging by how great I feel right now she feels I’ll be around then and more. How much more is again unknown, the cancer will not go away, but she says I’m not ready for hospice and I’m taking this as licence to live life to the fullest. For me this means live my best ordinary life and say yes as much as possible to love. Tonight we went to the mall and I had my first ever hot pretzel! Then Rezonation quartet came and Christmas caroled Harry and me! They witnessed me signing my completed will and kindly agreed to sing at my service. Oh and let’s not forget Sheri brought me coconut pecan tarts! It’s just all so sweet and having a little longer than I expected is unbelievably fantastic!

No comments:

Post a Comment