Monday 20 February 2017

Last week

These are my pictures from last week. Going to go outside in a few minutes and see if I find anything green growing in this warm February weather. 



There were only crows and busy squirrels at the beginning of the week but you'll see the chickadees have been posing by the end. Maybe it was more that it was warm enough to sit outside and wait for them. 






Didn't even see the cardinal at first. 










I have my leaf feeder back! The squirrels had perfected jumping on it till the top and bottom came apart but my nephew welded them together and even painted the parts he added red!!


There was still snow


















And this was as far as Harry got. 



I was so excited to see a female Cardinal at my feeder!

































The end :-)



1 comment:

  1. It sure looks different out there now with all the trees down.

    ReplyDelete