Tuesday 25 September 2012

Day 5

One more day in the books. No sores yet, still feeling okay, fingers and eyes crossed. Expect I've reached the "Maybe it won't happen to me at all stage." To be followed by....

I even figured out how to flush the darn self flushing toilet!

Why yes I am trying out a new app why do you ask?

Volunteer driver from the cancer society all set up for tomorrow morning but today's were still some of my favorite volunteers!

Victoria park then off to Walmart for soft baby wash cloths.

Pirate time!

One of the world's best moms looking on.

We're still working on Pirate Harry.

But he does seem to like the hats!

He likes his girls too. They still argue about who gets to scoop his litter. It's awesome!

I can't imagine there will be as many cute pictures of my driver Leon tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment