Wednesday 26 September 2012

Day 6

Had a successful foray into the world of volunteer drivers. The lady I shared the ride with made me feel so grateful I don't have to do chemo. Food was a verboten topic. Timing appears to be everything and my driver spoke of leaving behind a lady because she was not ready. Yikes. I'm going to go ahead and assume/hope they have sweeper volunteers that handle things when your appointment goes over schedule, cause its going to happen like today when room two's machine went on the fritz.

Too tired to write much but just tired from a good day. It was rib night at ye olde nursing home across the way!

Yum. Then off to swimming.

Beautiful maiden hair style for a beautiful girl.

Notice my vantage point in the pool viewing gallery you'd be convinced that I was not swimming. I did swim for a bit but I took it easy and that may be the last time for a while, we'll see. I still plan on coming along to watch the fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment