Tuesday 29 August 2017

Water fun

Yesterday was a photography club practice session. The topic was basically having fun with water. 


Again, I can't really show you the people in our club but I'm going to assume our leader Eline will be okay with being in my blog. Easier to ask forgiveness than permission right?


We wanted to try to get some nice colours through the water but the sun was shy after all that attention last week so we didn't have much luck.





 
 



We headed over to the courtyard to the water feature.





I love birch bark.



This was so much fun!

















This was hilarious. I had brought some balloons with water in them. They were too sturdy to break easily so had to be slammed hard to break.













 

 







Fun afternoon!

No comments:

Post a Comment