Sunday 8 October 2017

Meeting Georgie at Thanksgiving

Meet Georgie my niece Melissa's new puppy. She's a chug, part pug and part chihuahua.


At my request Karen made a tomato aspic. Such a blast from the past!


Anne explaining our food options


Always lots of food.


Georgie arrives


And we discover we all dressed like mimes.


I wish we had all pretended to be trapped in a box or something.





Official hand washer in action


 
My great niece Claire made us all a beautiful card!





And Anne made one for me:


Melissa made me Lego cookies, more about them in my next blog.





Josh and Georgie


Georgie was a good girl and did all her important business outside.


















Games!






Georgie went home early or we wouldn't have needed to vacuum.

 












I love this spinach plant





























Too many shadows


Better









I love that Vivie was writing messages with water. I noticed them as we were walking but didn't see where they came from till I looked at the pictures,







My beautiful girls braved the direct sunlight for me.



Todd and Jen





More games






Jim was feisty!









I believe Todd won but Jen and I came in second, tee hee. (In Martin games there is no second - just win!)


Tillie popped in for a kiss



Back at home in my new to me comfy chair I was thankful for such a great family!


No comments:

Post a Comment