Thursday 5 October 2017

Three days

It's pretty slow over at the bird feeder these days as far as squirrels and chippies go so as you'll see I've had no takers for my squash set ups but it's still good to be outside as I wait for my surgery date next Wednesday. Part of the problem has been the stupidly warm weather so no urgency for the animals to gather food and also that I can't sit on the bench long enough to become one with it because of pain so the smarty pants critters know they can wait me out. Oh well.










The sparrows are happy to pose.




















Someone tried to drive up the flag pole!



































Not a lot of fall colours yet but its there if you look hard enough.











Had a fun yummy dinner at My-Thai restaurant tonight!






Karen's coconut rice came in the cutest little box



No comments:

Post a Comment