Tuesday 19 June 2012

Getting there

Hello. Well I'm still running like a tap out of the top of my leg BUT the wound is half the depth it was last Friday so it seems to be healing from the inside which is tremendous. Also some of the lower areas are feeling less like someone put them through a fun house meat grinder so all in all progress!

And hey look! The camera on my iPod that I put through the washing machine is working again!

Only the camera that faces in works so far but with more time the other one might come back too.

Speaking of cameras, today Harrison only lasted outside in the heat for about 10 minutes so we took pictures of his own personal Chippie from inside with the Canon Rebel.

I was grateful for the Chippie's good work this morning in distracting Harrison from "helping" the nurses while they help me. He's getting tired of people coming over that don't really pay much attention to him so he gets into some really funny contortions to get their attention. Luckily I warned the nurse yesterday before he got the chance to jump on her back!

He's truly been the best medicine lately, just being his own goofy self. I couldn't ask for a more loving lovable little friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment