Saturday 30 June 2012

We all scream for

Hey there, I know some of you are wondering about more details of my prognosis and I have to say I don't have a lot of answers yet. I suspect it depends a lot on how my other lymph nodes in other areas of my body look on the ct scan. Thank you for all your questions and suggestions I appreciate each and every one of them. Love you all!

I also want to tell you that all the many wounds from the vulvectomy are healing really great except of course he who shall not be named, the one and only Mt Vesuvius as my doctor calls my leaky left lymph wound which is teeter tottering on the verge of becoming infected. Trying hard to push in the right direction! The nurses are still coming in faithfully to pack it every day.

Today was fun right from the git go. My brother Henry took me to see Mom.

Henry brought Mom a new dress and bonnet for her dolls. She wasn't able to put the clothes on herself so Henry was happy to help.

We had a nice visit with my sister Mary Lynn via playbook

Thanks Henry

So I know that I need to eat healthy whole foods, and I'm doing that a lot more than ever but my friend Alice and I have decreed a challenge wherein over an unspecified time we are going to try all the flavors of ice cream at Two Scoops that appeal to us. Today was the first step in this important endeavor. Please let us know if you want to join this journey of hope. You CAN make a difference!

Too bad Alice didn't enjoy her self!

This was my choice. Best supper ever and I have one of the brownies in the freezer for adding to my kefir, yogurt, broccoli, fruit smoothies on other days. Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment