Sunday 1 July 2012

Talking turkey

Guess what? The lymph wound has almost stopped running!! In the past that meant that it just hurt more because it was blocked but I think we're heading towards the positive end of this wound.

My amazing family doctor has been following the wound via email with me even though she is on holiday in Italy! I was happy to tell her the good news. She said she was on her way to watch the Euro Cup final on the big screen with the rest of Rome and was hoping not to get "mugged or Wal-Mart trampled." Shouldn't be too much celebrating since Italy lost 4-0.

Today's walk was really interesting.

We met some new neighbors!

I think they were waiting for a Canada Day BBQ to start.

One of these things is not like the other

Happy Canada day!

No comments:

Post a Comment