Friday 6 July 2012

Nothing to see here

Wow. Didn't take a single picture today! Far too hot to go outside, Harry didn't even ask.

Wound is very very close to being closed and I think we can officially call the lower wounds from the vulvectomy healed. And it only took three times longer than the knee. 44 days to be exact. Good thing too because I'm officially done with showing that area to strangers every day, well meaning nurses though they might be!

The swab that I basically insisted that they take in Hamilton of the wound that "didn't look infected" to the snarky intern came back positive for infection. Luckily the anti biotic I got for the bladder infection has taken care of it. I should always always always listen to myself. Always.

Rummaging around for a more upbeat closing, don't find one tonight. Suppose you'll just have to be grateful I'm not talking about my rhymes with "meast infection! That is my gift to you today.

No comments:

Post a Comment