Wednesday 25 July 2012

Hurry up and wait

So. Quiet day. Thank you as always for your love and support.

Yesterday they said my next appointment would be in 2 weeks. Today I was told my next appointment would be in October but then I was given an appointment for August 23rd. Gah. I should probably call the knee people and tell them it'll be a while longer than we thought.

I read over Karen's notes from yesterday and they didn't cheer me up. Have decided to read the rest of the information when I actually know when things will start.

I want to be really clear that I am all aboard treating this aggressively. I just don't see any percentage in living in fear of what's to come.

In the meantime I am going to look forward to meeting my nephew from Calgary's best girl in early September and tomorrow is another swim day with Caleb and Emily and Ava and Olivia! Yay!

Also one of my ipod's camera's has come back to life (it revives when Emily Face Times me) so please enjoy our very serious faces from yesterday.

This is them 5 minutes ago!

Harrison says good night

No comments:

Post a Comment