Friday 27 July 2012

Wound up

Had a great birthday lunch for my friend Melanie today. The jury is out as to whether she is 29 or 39 but one thing I know is that she's going to be the most amazing art teacher ever! Also she is a fine judge of cakes. I know because even though she is so much younger than me I followed her example. A child shall lead them. Happy birthday!

It's a pain in the *ahem* literally to be home in time for the nurses even though they are the nicest people ever and work so hard to conform to my schedule. Also I've boiled enough tweezers to last me a life time. Don't mind me just crabby because the wound hurts a bit again tonight. Disinterest is probably the word that best describes how I am feeling about Glenda the wicked wound of the southern regions.

The good news is that I talked to my friend Chris who had radiation, I think in the same area's I will, and she said it wasn't that bad. Trying to go with that instead of worst case scenarios.

Here are some more pictures from yesterday. Sorry that some of you get picture repeats from Facebook but not all of my friends and family are on Facebook and not all come here so I don't know what else to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment