Thursday 7 June 2012

Two steps back

So yeah. Things in the vulvectomy dept hurt more than ever. Yay. Let's look at pictures of my cat instead of thinking about that

Here he is too weirded out to eat a treat because there are three strangers in our washroom with the door shut. (They came to fix the hole in my ceiling caused by my neighbors toilet overflow.)

Practicing for his second work out video. here's the first one

Getting close and personal with the flower pot before we had to go in because we heard a jet in the distance.

Here's our friend Bea who takes care of the flowers for us.

And here's the big box of medical supplies the nurses ordered to try to combat whatever the heck is going on in the wilderness of my vulvectomy incisions. Here's hoping.

1 comment:

  1. Well, I'm glad they finally fixed the hole in your ceiling!

    ReplyDelete