Tuesday 12 June 2012

Walk like an Egyptian

First of all yay, my iPod is pretty much back! The external camera is still out and there's now a cloud man blowing out a birthday candle in the background of every screen but I can live with that! It's email and games with friends that I depend on my iPod for. Oh and library books of course.

I can still see the kids when they face time though they can't see me.

I certainly have the better deal!

Today we went out and sat on the porch as usual.

But after supper I just couldn't take it anymore. I harnesses the boy up again and we went for a real walk!

Somehow the trees have come in full leaf and the roses are out. Wow. Can't believe I missed 2 months!

Harrison was thrilled to pieces to be having a real walk too even though lots of other people have been trying to take him for walks I guess he was waiting for me.

I don't know how smart it was to walk with my lymph incision bursting open at any opportunity but resting doesn't seem to be helping and it's so new and exciting to have a good right knee! The only problem on the walk was sitting when Harrison was stationary. The exact opposite of how it used to be. I figure the bum has to heal sometime and I'm excited that I'm going to be able to walk so much better!

No comments:

Post a Comment