Sunday 6 November 2016

Aquarium part 1

These are pictures from our trip to the aquarium this April that I had not looked at yet. There will still be more another day. 















I,loved looking into this pool. It's the top of the tank that we walked under later. 








See the people walking?










It was a great birthday!







The first part was very dark and so challenging for picture taking. 












I don't know what these are but they're beautiful. 





























Here's where we were walking through the tunnel. 


The Sharks must be well fed another time because there was no circle of life stuff happening. 















My favourite guy:




































































































On to the Lionfish which I posted here earlier:


No comments:

Post a Comment