Thursday 9 August 2012

Bonus

Today Annette came over and tackled my laundry. No pictures weird eh! So grateful. I really do have a ridiculous amount of support!

Then this evening I had a bonus visit from the Schlueters. We headed over to Swiss Chalet in our continuing quest to celebrate Caleb's 12th birthday.

Caleb was hungry.

Very Hungry!

Emily often wears her necklace that my friend Gerry gave her, takes such good care of it. Gerry will never be forgotten.

"Do I have something in my teeth?"

Caleb "Eating like a lady.". He meant that instead of eating all of one thing at a time like his dad he moved around the plate like his mom.

When we got back to my place I asked Emily to make me some art that would fit in my pirate pencil case for when I go to radiation every day.

This is the awesome booklet she made for me. Completely on her own at age nine.

Like I said. Ridiculous amount of support! And love. Barrels full of it. Wow.

3 comments:

  1. Where did Emily get such great quotes? Did she make them up? That's very sweet! Emily is such a thoughtful girl

    ReplyDelete
  2. She said some of them are from movies but she made up number 7 herself. I'm just so impressed at how she got the spirit so right. She has such a great sense of humour too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is amazing... the little booklet of quotes. I can see this will be a very valuable resource for you.
    We can all take heart from it.

    Caleb did look like a hungry man there! I bet he grew an inch taller too this summer.

    ReplyDelete