Wednesday 1 August 2012

Round round we go

The only pictures I took today

What? I don't see anything.

Last night I hit post then I went to sleep and of course for the first time ever it didn't post first try. I guess I never promised to write every day but it just seems to be working out that way. But don't worry if I miss the odd day k?

I'm having a harder time with waiting for radiation than I did with waiting for the surgeries. I guess it's much more of an unknown than surgery, esp knee surgery which I've had 5 times now. And luckily I didn't know enough about the vulvectomy to fear it as much as it deserved to be feared. So maybe I SHOULD watch the dvd and read the radiation booklet and I will do that before my next appointment but they have to tell you all the worst case stuff and maybe I WON'T be worst case so why have it in my head. On the OTHER hand maybe I've already heard all the worst case stuff about possible permanent bowel and bladder damage and this information would be comforting. Can you see how I go round and round?

In the meantime tomorrow is lunch with some of my favorite people! There's always something to look forward to!

No comments:

Post a Comment