Sunday 19 August 2012

Today

My people are back! They had a great week and I'm so glad.

As you can see they fell in love!

Even though camp was a long way away luckily baby E. lives near by and they hope to see him often!

Today was fun. We had lunch to see Melanie off to teacher's college. She's gonna do great!

Maureen may not like having her picture taken (or pink) but she does know how to order!

For a minute I thought you were there too Heather!

Harrison was happy I got home in time to go for a walk. We didn't get real far as he frowns on lawn mowing nearly as much as vacuuming!

But he's pretty comfy now.

Time for another beautiful flower by my brother Henry. He should set up a flower portrait studio. And I guess he has by making his back yard so nice!

No comments:

Post a Comment