Friday 3 August 2012

Maybe I'll get a motorcycle too

Today was so hot that Harry and I only sweated in the porch shade for a little bit.

Then we came in and had a bath, well Harry did.

Good thing we were inside so that I could take a call about having an appointment for another CT scan August 15th. It's another full scan not just for marking the radiation sites because my first scan wasn't that great. They reported that I'd had a full hysterectomy and I think I'd remember if that had happened!

I do think it's cool that when they mark me for radiation it will be with tattoos. Kind of wanted to have a little one someday but figured knowing me it'd get infected so now it's for an important reason. Probably wouldn't have picked this area given a choice. Ha!

Yesterday Melissa made a very awesome movie trailer in my back yard while Annette and I were at Zehrs. Go here to see it

You won't be sorry!

2 comments:

  1. REAL tattoos? How very bad ass! Can you choose what they are? Go for little butterflies, or kisses...or cat paws!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well they're prob just tiny dots but I could glam them up later! Hey maybe if I read my information I'd learn more about it!

      Delete