Sunday 9 December 2012

Extreme cuteness warning

Today the scarf that Emily give me to hold my iPod while I walk was a lifesaver. It was a lot colder than I had expected so I wore it like a kerchief. I figured the turkeys wouldn't mind. But we'll never know because they were otherwise engaged today.

I made a movie trailer for my turkey movie, you can see it here

I promised you Cooper pictures and Cooper pictures you shall have. Sorry again for the overlap on Facebook, trying to do more of my pictures here than there, but my people don't all overlap.

Dana's animals enjoyed the attention too.

Well, Ozzie didn't really like Emily, or me for that matter.

But that's okay because Cooper liked us. Or at least he slept his way through our visit, so he could kill time until he could get back to his mom.

Showing you the next few internet pictures on top of Cooper pictures is almost too much, but I know you can handle the cute!

That's my nieces dog Dexter above, having a contemplative moment.

Okay some not so sweet stuff just to bring down the sugar rush.

No comments:

Post a Comment