Thursday 13 December 2012

Penguin crackers and walks oh my

Edited to add that my heart goes out to the families impacted today by the tragedy in United States. Nobody wants to talk about mental health issues until it's too late.

-------------------------

Harrison made it across the snow barrier today! So proud of him. Even if it is a pathetic amount of snow.

I think being left behind yesterday made a big impression. So he got very brave.

The camera had trouble focusing on the berries.

But I like the impression they left.

The big news is that we saw another cat.The cat made sure to point out very clearly that he was not on a leash by running around in circles pointedly while batting a pine cone. Look at me I'm free!

Harrison didn't react very much. I think that the only time he minds being on a leash is when he's afraid and would like to run and hide. Otherwise he's pretty content with our routine and our squirrel shows!

It isn't every cat that could walk like this with me.

Tonight I made this. Recipe here.

For sure don't bake them for 20 minutes, I think that's too much. I also added nuts.

I apologize to my neighbors for making these after 9 PM. I smelled up the whole building I think, but hopefully in a good way. Although I don't think garlic is something you want to smell at bed time!

No comments:

Post a Comment