Wednesday 12 December 2012

Snow!

I got my snow! Just a little but still enough to make me happy. Harry made it out a little way.

I was proud of him for walking on the snow this much, but he soon wanted to go inside. Not before shaking the snow off of each foot.

My flowers still have a little life. I don't want to take the analogy of the flowers and my health on for too long because these flowers have almost had the biscuits. I don't plan on having any biscuit!

I think they are still beautiful.

I had a little watcher until I got out of sight

Sometimes it's hard to crop. It was cool that the sun was out a bit!

But only on one side of the building.

A furry little face to welcome me home. I helped him warm up his toes, returning the favor that he does for me many times.

Earlier in the day Harry posed for a meme.

He looks very relaxed but was actually trying to get me to go outside. Luckily this did not happen to him:

And lastly if you want to smile Watch this

1 comment:

  1. Another steamy "come hither" look! Harry and Albus should go cruisin' for chicks together.

    ReplyDelete