Wednesday 12 December 2012

Christmas fun

Today was great! Karen and the kids picked me up and we headed off to the music store to buy some sheet music. Great store but some heavy-duty mold. Still, mission accomplished.

Then over to Swish Chalet for some festive specials. Except I'm not crazy about those chocolates and I don't like the dressing so no point.

The food arrived so fast I almost did a Homer scream!

Then over to Zehrs to freshen up. Check it out here

I love their synchronized reaction!

Then back to my place for some family Christmas crafting. No pictures because it's a surprise. And look I've got lights and a Christmas tree all in one! Thanks Karen!

Doesn't this look good? I want to go to there.

I'd have to bring my shades.

Didn't know that seniors that are allowed out and about needed help to cross the road!

Someday I'll have a camera like this! That's a real snowflake by Andrew Osokin.

Somebody is always thinking!

1 comment:

  1. Actually, snowflake by God, picture by Andrew Osokin. :)
    And you're welcome' for the lights!

    ReplyDelete