Thursday 20 December 2012

Oh what a relief it is

Today I went and saw Dr Elit in Hamilton to look at a sore that I was afraid was a reoccurrence of the cancer. She's sure it's not cancer and will see me again in Jan. So I feel really really happy about that. She says it's just a slow healer from the radiation. I was worried because it didn't hurt. She said just be happy about that and Merry Christmas!

This is the doctor I trust the most so I plan on believing her and having a great Christmas. I'm grateful they got me in before Christmas. After she told me the good news I felt like I took a bunch of pain killers I was so relieved.

Karen and I went out for lunch at Montana's to celebrate.

I tried to take Harrison out for a walk but it was much too windy for the boy so I went on my own.

Not much to take pictures of but it did feel like a storm is brewing. Grateful it didn't snow for our trip to Hamilton. Hoping we get some snow in a safe way.

Harrison has been into his Christmas cat nip. He played it into his water bowl last night and made cat nip tea! It was dark brown. It's still wet and apparently is pretty potent because he's snookered. I had to put it in a cupboard so I could get some sewing done. He even napped different. See it here

2 comments: