Tuesday 4 December 2012

It's cookie time

So cookies. I cranked up my iPod Christmas tunes and got to it.

PS I've been downloading Christmas music from a website called noise trade. It's free and legal! And if you want to you can leave the artist a tip. It's really nice to have some different Christmas music to listen to.

Today I used a recipe for vanilla bean paste sugar cookies. Remember this from yesterday? It does good work!

I got frustrated real fast with the cut up cookies but I made enough that Emily can paint some when she comes over.

The rest I threw some white and dark chocolate striped chips in and just make balls.

I kind of messed with the recipe, I always do that, and added half a slab of cream cheese instead of half a cup of sour cream. Probably why they didn't roll out that well but it was fun anyway and I'd do it again!

You can find the real recipe here

Today's Internet finds:

This is spangles the cross eyed face book cat. He has a lot of different outfits to wear. At least I don't do that to you Harrison!

Harrison's pirate hat got played across the room. He takes a running leap and then dives into it and they slide along happily. There is probably nothing this hat can't do!

Look at that nice dirty oven. It's self cleaning but I'm afraid to turn it on and case it makes my smoke alarm go off.

No comments:

Post a Comment