Monday 3 December 2012

Hey turkey!

Listen, I know my sister-in-law Mary won't like this but I have to mention her. She has been a lifesaver lately in schlepping me around to appointments. But we always have fun and today was great. We went out for lunch, I got a cord for recharging my iPod, some Christmas presents, and this!

We'll see what comes of that tomorrow!

One of the coolest things that happened today was seeing the turkeys again for the first time since the poults were very young.

Mary said they were walking in front of her car without a care in the world.

By the time I saw them they were off the road and playing ring around the Rosie.

More about them later but here's a sick preview. That would be sneak preview Siri.

I love how they feel that they rule the roost around here. But I'm afraid that one day at the ever dangerous 3 o'clock nursing shift change there's going to be some feathers flying!

I leave you with an awesome Internet find from my sister Karen. Wonder if her tree is still standing. She said that her cat whiskers thinks it's a giant cat toy!

1 comment:

  1. Yup! Tree still standing. Ornaments still in place! So far it seems to be considered more of a bush to skulk under and watch the world go by...

    ReplyDelete