Tuesday 24 April 2012

Feeling better - aaaaalmost

I think I'm almost over the Terrible No Good Hump Day o' Pain where in the epidural totally wears off. Tomorrow is a big day where they'll look at the incision for the first time. And having chatted via email with 3 knowing nurses has calmed my fear re my roomie's germs. I wash my hands a lot and say no thanks to the leftover's he wants to share with me! But his stuff is spread hand to hand not airborne which is good. He is currently chatting away in his sleep.

Speaking of chatting look who I got to say good night to tonight! It's a very attractive shot of myself if I do say so!

Tomorrow's a big day of checking the incision for the first time and more meetings about which anti biotic to put in the picc line. I feel like I'm in an episode of House!

p.s. I also got to see Caleb's new electric guitar!

1 comment: