Tuesday 24 April 2012

Sitting up

Okay apparently some major source of pain relief has worn off so we're figuring out what it'll take to control things.

A very nice physio person came and taught me how to get up. We even did a bit of walking over to the window, here's my view. She was impressed with how I could sit up so easily and told the student with her it's because I've kept up with the swimming etc. that made me feel good and also happy that my surgeon actually listens to me because she was quoting stuff I told him.

Take a look at the makeshift brace the surgery team made for me. No tape which I'm allergic to. To me that makes it beautiful. They really were awesome and caring.

Pray for my room mate he has some kind of mystery infection and that it will stay on his side of the room!

1 comment:

  1. sounds as though they (hospital folk) are getting it right this time around. go, you! xo m

    ReplyDelete