Friday 13 April 2012

Get out your crayons and glitter glue!

When we were in Buffalo having lunch at the Olive Garden last Saturday I told my friends that the name of the Krotch Kancer surgery that I will have on May 23rd is Vulvectomy. And then we giggled most of the way home because that's just a silly sounding word.

Naturally they declared that they were going to make me Happy Vulvectomy cards and we decided that the opportunity should be opened up so everyone can play.

Say it with pictures - channel your inner Georgia O'Keeffe, write a poem or make a video. The only rule is that you have to use the words Happy Vulvectomy.

Have fun!

Mail your card to me or send a picture of it to rutheee233@gmail.com

(Probably all you will win is a hug but it'll make my day if you participate!)

No comments:

Post a Comment