Wednesday 18 April 2012

Getting Ready

Today I was going to do laundry and worry and pack but I decided the weather was far too nice for that. Harry and I took a walk instead. My knee co operated for the most part and we made it a quarter of the way around my building. We met a nice dog named Deana, did a little bird hunting and took lots of pictures of trees - see Facebook for more.

I still want to post pictures from all of my birthday celebrations which has turned into more of a 2 week long affair! Thanks everyone!

Tonight I plan on reading all my hospital information, it will no doubt be riveting but everything's easier with a sleepy cat on your lap!

One more thing, stay tuned for some guest test posts from my brother and sister so they can see if this works to keep you up to date on my whereabouts etc once Monday rolls around. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment