Wednesday 11 April 2012

Hurry up and Wait

I feel like my life is very hurry up and wait right now. The knee surgeon told me the first surgery would be April 23 or 24th but I'd like to hear it from the true seat of power - his secretary.

In the meantime my birthday week marches happily on. Today we celebrated with rib night at the nursing home across from where I live and our second last swim before the surgery. Pictures tomorrow on Facebook but I just wanted to show you the gifts Caleb and Emily gave me. Emily made me a beautiful card, a family tree and a beautifully coloured bag that I will use in hospital as a happy reminder.

Caleb made me my very own movie and he still kind of fit in my lap while we watched it!

You can see it here:




http://vimeo.com/40187775



Whoops not really sure how to ad links yet so you may have to cut and paste for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment