Sunday 27 May 2012

Victory is here - at the sight of....... IRRCuease!

Yesterday meant the world to me. I didn't think I would be able to go to see Emily sing because of the surgery and then thanks to Henry and the inflatable ruby ring of comfort und ease (IRRCuease), (strained anagram explained here) at the last minute I was able to go.

The look on Emily's face when she saw me was totally worth it.

Tonight I made a little movie of yesterday. Despite IRRCuease my office chair is not my friend so I had to do it in bits and pieces. Finding just the right place to sit on IRRC is a lot harder than you'ld think. Really glad I just happened to hit the sweet spot yesterday at the concert in only one try. Never ever did I dream that standing up would hurt less than sitting!

However I've been doing my physio so walking hurts too. Probably a good thing because the inside of my knee feels so good that I sometimes forget to really lean on my rollator and I'm not supposed to do full weight bearing on that knee till after the next (and last) knee replacement.

My camera work was a bit shaky at the beginning of her song but I got a grip and it went okay.

here's the movie

Great job Emily!!!

Btw I hope you appreciate that since I introduced 2 or three ear worm songs in this post they (might) cancel each other out. But probably not! Hee Hee.

Hercules was my ALL TIME favorite cartoon when I was a kid.

Why not watch an episode here for old (or too young to ever heard of it) times sake here

No comments:

Post a Comment