Friday 5 September 2014

Duck duck swan

No way was I going outside in this heat so here are the rest of my pictures from my awesome day with Melanie a few Sundays ago.

The ducks were reeeeeally sleepy.

I had brought a Baggie of popcorn and this guy got most if it. He'd pose but then I'd get the fork it over look.

I wasn't intimidated, but have learned since that a swan can break and adults arm. However I think the key is to not show fear.

This wasn't actually snorkeling for popcorn and he did it too often to be drinking.

A few ducks woke up enough to get some popcorn too.

But they still looked sleepy.

Don't think this looks right.

But hopefully it's just a rugged individualist.

Here's Mr. nose hair again:

And finally as I kept taking pictures of whatever they were doing under the water I caught a bit of chocolate milk though the nose action.

Love taking pictures of birds.

After a delicious supper we took quite a meandering way home.

Sunday night is party night.

Sorry Brent but these guys looked cooler than anyone in the band at your reception.

&

Just go here and see the cutest rat ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment