Sunday 14 October 2012

Baby baby

Today was great! It was baby shower day for my niece Dana. I couldn't mention it till now cause it was a surprise and Dana reads my blog.

I think we got Dana surprised which is pretty amazing. The shower was at Jane Bond in Waterloo which is a trendy cafe/bar that Dana's husband Chris's brother owns. Very cool to have it for a shower venue!

My niece Melissa did the cupcakes of course.

And my sister Anne did an awesome job with the fruit!

Dana with her dad, my brother Henry

Melissa is also an amazing knitter.

She made the elephant too!

The Baby's r us registry let us down big time. Dana got 4 of these! Annette and Karen even chose the same paper!

This wasn't really a baby gift. It's a cross stitch that I made of two of Dana's pets in 2005 and then lost! Maybe another time I'll show you how I changed the pattern to make it look like Amber and Toby. Karen just found it at her place this week!

I think a good time was had by all. Sitting that long was a challenge but more than worth it. Lets have a party every day, it's a great distraction!

No comments:

Post a Comment