Saturday 13 October 2012

Special delivery

Yes enough build up. This is what I got in the mail onThursday!

Ta da!

The possibilities for fun are endless!

There was also a beautiful hand written letter that my friend Marjorie included encouraging me to call any time of day or night.

Priceless!

Trust me you will be seeing lots more of this book. It was such a wealth of love to get at the same time as my sock puppet card, I could hardly soak it in! Thank you so much Marjorie and everyone for playing along. The pirate stuff is silly but it's helping. Like I just read on another blog: "Sometimes you just have to lean into the weird."

The pain is pretty bad, the plan to go into forced menopause has NOT worked and now my left shoulder muscles want to get in on the act. I think I'm holding my body tighter than usual.

Speaking of soaking I should go sitz and take more drugs. And not in that order.

This was one of my drawings today!

This has been popping up all over the net.

And don't forget to keep checking my Facebook wall for Heather's pirate joke of the day! Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment