Sunday 28 October 2012

Last treatment Eve!

'twas the night before last treatment and all through the house, not a creature was stirring especially not a mouse!

I'm real happy about it being the last session but I'm also in a boat load of pain so tomorrow I have to set aside my pride and ask for stronger drugs that will get me through the next few weeks where things may still get more painful.

Stoic doesn't sooth burned skin and it isn't getting me any sleep.

Thanks to all of you for helping me get this far and thanks for sticking with me till the thing finally turns the corner and backs the heck off!

I'll let you know how it goes tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. Hope you don't offend anyone

    Q: How did the pirate offend her chemo nurses?
    A: Everytime she saw them she said, "Yo, ho!"!

    ReplyDelete