Monday 22 October 2012

Getting there?

My sister in law Mary was here today. She's a nurse. We figured out a safe way for me to get out of the tub by myself and she said my wounds look good and clean and not infected. I'm thinking it feels a bit better today, less red too so I think we are on the turn around! That's what I'm going with till someone tells me different! We'll find out Wed what comes next.

I had another good nights sleep and am looking forward to hanging out with some friends tomorrow in Wellesley.

These are the only pictures I took today but I really like them. Bea took my money in the first game but I got most of it back! She is so photogenic. My little competitive sphinx!

While we were playing this strange little old man came over and tried to kiss Dora's hand!

Well Dora was having NONE of that. She saw him once before in the hall, and has no idea who he is or what he thinks he's up to. He has met his match in Dora!

No comments:

Post a Comment