Tuesday 23 October 2012

What will be will be

Lovely rainy day in Wellesley with friends. Sandra was camera shy but Grace is more used to my documenting of events!

Every bite was yummy, I even didn't hate the turnip! Not pictured here was the delicious apple crumble we had later. (Or the tarts and blueberry muffins Sandra sent home with me!)

After lunch I became a lady of leisure on the couch and we chatted and played Quiddler. So much fun! That game should make an app!

Thanks ladies.

Been thinking tonight about what I hope the doctor will say tomorrow about wether we resume radiation or not. The area is much less red but I can't say that it hurts much less where the sores are.

I kind of feel like damn the torpedoes and full speed ahead. If I start back tomorrow my last day would be Halloween and that would blend in nicely with my intention of going in dressed in full pirate regalia on my last day!

We'll see what she says.

No comments:

Post a Comment