Saturday 27 October 2012

Connecting

Hi ho. My new attempt at sleep is to sleep like (and with) a cat. I try to go to bed a little after medication time, sleep for a bit then just roll with it when I wake up. Harrison HEARTILY approves of this methodology and has been a wonderful snuggle bum (while taking up his usual three quarters of the bed of course.)

This is the sort of activity I get up to when I'm awake at 4am

Played cards tonight and won big!

Caleb and Emily played in the leaves today and knew I'd want pictures so they emailed me some tonight.

So fun!

My sister that lives out east sent me pictures of their friend's little dog FiFi that she baby sat for today. She was shaking cause she was nervous. (The dog not my sister) So cute! (The dog AND my sister. )

This is my niece Dana and her puppy Graycee. Dana is in the hospital on full bed rest till she has her baby near the end of November. Drives me batty that I don't have the strength to visit her esp since I go to that same hospital every day but I know she understands completely and I'm not sure a radioactive person should visit the maternity ward! Thank goodness for wifi so we can visit that way!

Also Mom and Henry were able to visit with my niece Heather in Scotland via wifi today. She was in the middle of painting but gladly took the time to give them a virtual tour of her new home.

So wow. What a different day it would have been without wifi.

Well I guess that's it for now, don't forget Heather I'm gonna need one more pirate joke for Monday!

2 comments:

  1. That karen is a handsome pirate!
    FiFi is cute, but only weighs 3 lbs.
    She needs to watch out when the neighborhood
    fox comes for a walk. FiFi didn't bark at me, and did
    her business good on the walk.
    I like her little Island tartan scarf.
    Glad when Monday is over for you Ruthee!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank goodness for Wifi!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete