Thursday 11 October 2012

Day 16

I know a lot of you are praying for me and you should know that God is answering your prayers because despite having a really bad night (learned the hard way at 4 am what not to do with the simple saline) today was awesome.

Got to spend the day with Annette and then the little girls after school. They can hardly wait to get to my house to pan for Harrison's gold!

All my bedding got washed which is a nice feeling. Yesterday Todd brought over a twin sized piece of memory foam and Annette put it in its own sheet and its on top of my bed. When I tried it out my eyes rolled back in my head it is so heavenly. It belonged to my Dad so that makes it even better. I am so very blessed

I have some egg shell foam from Henry for sitting on chairs so I'm pretty well equipped!

School's out!

I shared with them....

And they shared with me!

And look look what else they gave me!!!

And to top it off an amazing acrostic!

I also got something really really cool in the mail today that I'll show you tomorrow.

And finally a great new pirate joke from Heather. I can totally relate!

A pirate walks into a bar with a captain's wheel crammed down the front of his pants.

The bartender says "Why you got that Captain's wheel crammed down the front of your pants?"

The pirate says "Arr! I don't know but it's driving me nuts!

1 comment: