Thursday 21 March 2013

Knee minus 6

days till my surgery. I just lost my breath little bit there. It's really strange to be looking forward to something so terrible and it's been a long time coming.

It's been good to have the distraction of writing the wedding articles. I finished my sixth one today. I was writing about the website itself and I think it was the hardest one yet trying to boil everything down to 500 words.

The fun part was actually setting up an account for my turkeys. I need to know how the site works.

Took me five minutes to Photoshop the ring and about 6 hours to write the article. Not sure when they will start publishing the articles, they might wait till all 52 weeks are done. I don't know.

Harrison complained until I let him outside today. And he complained the whole time he was outside as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment