Thursday 7 March 2013

Score!

Still want to write a whole post about yesterday's pre op but want to start before I'm tired.

Happy to say my friend Grace is doing well with her stem cell transplant!

Had a real treat today was able to attend my friend Max's Junior Rangers Select hockey game. It was really really fun even though the black net made me crazy. Next year I plan on being able to walk well enough to be able to walk all around the building and get any angle that I want! That's how I'm thinking nowadays. What picture could I get if I could walk over there?

Number 44 played great!

They were down two nothing but pulled it out in the last few minutes!

That's my good friend Pari who is very proud to be Max's Grandma. I get to go see her other favorite grandson Luke's game on Saturday!

As promised more Cooper pictures:

No comments:

Post a Comment