Sunday 17 August 2014

Fun

click here to see a really fun little video from the water park today. Used an app called Cute Cut.

I was quite disappointed when I got in the van and Emily said that Emma had not been able to join us for Bingemans after all. I had packed my good camera so I could get shots of the Em's on the slides.

When will I learn?

Surprise! Emma had been hiding under coats and towels and popped out when we got there.

Caleb was sure it wouldn't work as last month I was surprised by Emily being in Annette's van but I bought it hook line and sinker. I may have to do a van check now before I get into any vehicle.

It was a great surprise and we had a really good time despite it not being real warm and the sun came out just for us :)

For some reason the park insists Emily wear a towel over her splint. Not sure who or what it's protecting.

Emily's thumb is 80% healed and she only has to wear the splint during "high risk" activities. It's been a long haul, quite a bit longer than first estimated and I'm really proud of how Emily has handled it.

They did this slide 7 or 8 times in a row. I think they'll sleep well tonight!

We were joined today by Mike's sister Donna and her family. Donna's husband John had a race with Karen and Mike and a butterfly.

We spent a lot of time in the wave pool as my knees are telling me.

And we hit the big bucket area too.

Caleb and Gordon spent the afternoon inside up on the ropes so I snapped some pictures when I came in.

Then I found them on the ground. Oops, no idea who those kids are.

We headed over to Burger King.

Serious break:

Whew, glad that's over!

Harry was sad to be hurried along on his walk tonight as it was warm enough for big time bugs. In fact I made him ride the rollator quite a ways and then accidentally bumped him with a wheel. He has forgiven me but I'm sporting matching ankle itches. I will not miss summer twilight.

Need a Lizzy fix?

Hasn't let up on the cute factor whatsoever.

&

No comments:

Post a Comment