Sunday 18 June 2017

More gain than pain

First of all let me say that I am finally starting to feel better. On Friday my family doctor figured out that I had an infected lymph gland and so an antibiotic to treat that has really turned things around for me. My surgery wound still has a way to go toward healing but it seems doable now. I go see the surgeon in Hamilton on Tuesday and that's a car ride I'm not looking forward to. But hey, has to be done. 


This is a bird house my friend Maureen gave me. I thought I'd put it up for a bit to see what happened. 


It was occupied immediately with the for sale tag still up. 



I can't see it without twisting around in my chair so I look at its reflection in a painting:




You saw these on Facebook. Finally finally a hummingbird willing to pose!



Today's rain pictures 

























No comments:

Post a Comment