Saturday 24 June 2017

Walkin me own cat and Strawberry social

Harry's happy to report that his mum has stepped off the porch! Here we are in yesterday's humidity. 













There was quite a bit less humidity today as I went across to cover the Sunnyside Strawberry Social. 
As always, I can't show you the people, but the star of the show today was the mounds of beautiful red fruit.  













And no I didn't have any strawberries. I was pushing it strength wise doing this and I couldn't have sat down in those chairs to eat. In retrospect I could have asked for some strawberries to take home. Oh well maybe a blog reading elf will stop by with some :-)

I had a rest and Harry called me outside again. 














It was really great to get back into my volunteering again. I'm still kind of learning how much I can do but it was fantastic to see my friends and neighbors at the strawberry social and I think Harry's pleased that I'm willing to follow him off porch again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment