Wednesday 21 June 2017

Gazebo!

Look how far I made it today! My friend Susan was over and I said lets see how far we get. It's been a month since I've been here so everything has grown dramatically. As far as furry friends go, all we saw was the tail end of a chipmunk scurrying away. It might take a bit to get everyone back into posing form but I'm happy to be up for that job. Stay tuned. 


This morning on my porch I learned that birds dip twigs into water to help make nests. I don't know why that makes me happy but it does. 



Harrison has always had a healthy ego but he is now convinced that everyone who drops by is here to take him for a walk. When the reality was more that today I wanted Susan to take ME for a walk. 




So after he skulked around a bit he went back in and we set off. 


We visited some of my favourite roses. 








And the purple flowerbed. 









The Irises had a short growing season this year so we just saw their wrapping paper. 






I love that they have put lots of new lady bugs out again this year and that they are a little easier to find. 









I never thought even yesterday that I'd have the strength to make it over to the gazebo today and I'm grateful because it's an important place of peace for me. 


No comments:

Post a Comment