Thursday 22 November 2012

A day!

So. Yesterday. Really a pretty special day. First Mary and I helped my niece Dana take Cooper for his midwife appointment. Dana isn't supposed to lift the car seat after her C section. When Mary picked me up I told her I was thrilled that today's appoint would not be for me and she laughed and said she wasn't responsible if her van just drove to the cancer centre from sheer habit! But we made it to Dana's no problem.

Mary was happy to meet Cooper and see how well Dana is doing.

This was my first time catching Cooper both awake and in sunlight.

Ozzy wanted in on the photo shoot too.

Cooper was awesome and really patient with the whole figuring out how to work the car seat thing!

Cooper was a real trooper and we got him home safe and sound.

I loved that as we left we saw the same sky as the day Cooper was born.

Next party was at my house. Supper, belly rubbing and homework.

And then....

Aunt photo bomber! Swimming was not painful at all. Well my knee hurt but no effects on the radiation area. Yay!

We even had a ton of fun at the grocery store!

Grapples! (Not Crapples like we all read at first) Grapes and apples crossed. Tasted like a juicy grape candy apple. I let Caleb take my riding cart around a bit and he almost took out a display. Oh well, nobody got hurt and we had a good time.

All in all a wonderful day. I leave you with something from cakewreaks.com. Look a whoopie pie wedding cake! What will they think of next?

No comments:

Post a Comment